This page will act as a single place where you can find the latest versions of all software i release and other downloads.
All current software is written in AS3 (actionscript 3).
Except for touchWorldWind which is written in C# and CommunityEarth which is written in Java
What you need:
1. In order to run the current applications you need a program that sends out OSC messages in TUIO format. There are a few options in programs that send out OSC TUIO messages:
2. You also need FLOSC (flash open sound control) which allows Flash to connect to programs that send OSC messages like the ones above. You can get FLOSC here. You will need java installed in order to run FLOSC.
Steps required to run applications:
- Start FLOSC and connect.
- Start your TUIO program (touchlib, reactivision, tuio simulator, etc).
- Start the flash applicaion (swf/exe).
- Eventually the programs will have the ability to use normal mouse clicks for single input interaction.